Abhijna or Sadabhijna (skt) Six miraculous or transcendental —Six magical penetrations—Six superknowledges—Six supernatural or universal powers acquired by a Buddha, also by an arhat through the fourth degree of dhyana:
1) Divyacaksus (skt)— Ability to see all forms—Clairvoyance—Deva-eye—Deva-vision—Divine sight—Penetration of the Heavenly Eye—Instantaneous view of anything anywhere in the form realm. Power to see what one wills to see anywhere.
2) Divyasrotra (skt)— Clairaudience—Deva-Ear—Divine hearing—Penetration of the Heavenly Ear—Ability to hear all sounds (ability to hear any sound anywhere). Power to hear and understand all languages.
3) Paracitta-jnana (skt)— Mental telepathy——Penetration into others’ minds or thoughts—Ability to know the thoughts of others or power to read thoughts, or knowledge of the minds of all living beings—Ability (power) to know the thoughts of all other minds which enlightened beings have to a greater or lesser extent depending on their spiritual achievements.
4) Rddhi-saksatkriya-jnana (skt)—Penetration of spiritual fulfillment (fulfillment of the spirit)—Psychic travel—Ability (power) to be anywhere and to do anything at will, or power to appear at will in any place and to have absolute freedom to do anything.
5) Purvanivasanusmrti-jnana (skt)—Knowledge of past and future of self and others or ability to penetrate into past and future lives of self and others (knowledge of all forms of former existences of self and others).
6) Asravaksaya-jnana (skt)—Ability to end contamination—Power to deliver of the mind from all passions—Penetration of the exhaustion (extinction) of outflows—Supernatural consciousness of the waning of vicious propensities, and the deliverance of mind from passions, or insight into the ending of the stream of transmigration.